Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Kanye Apologizes



Everyone knows about how Kanye West stole Taylor Swift's moment at the VMAs last Sunday. There's no need to harp on that incredible, rude and historic moment anymore than every other blog, newspaper and television broadcast already has. What we want to do instead is show West apologize to America.

He said in his blog that he talked to Swift's mother the night of the VMAs and apologized for his stunt. Swift herself told ABC News Radio that she received a phone call from West saying

"Kanye did call me and he was very sincere in his apology and I accepted that apology," she said.

I will say this: Beyonce' really did have the greatest video of all-time, but I think MTV was trying to spread the love to other artists who deserved the accolades. Plus, I'm happy this happened. The VMAs is all about unexpected moments. This one was definitely one of the greatest Crack.Rock.Surprise has seen.

0 comments: