Thursday, January 21, 2010

Spring/Summer Crack Fashion: Tan Pants




Spring is near and nothing looks better in warm months than a crisp, clean look. I'm imagining pressed white button ups and soft blue cotton blowing in the wind. Nothing complements these colors better than comfort and style than khaki and tan (Second is a good jean).
Tan pants have become my new obsession.
Khaki colored jeans and a warm colored shirt = the bomb.com.

[Khaki Jeans by Levis, $54.00 at Urban Outfitters, Walnut Khaki pants by American Eagle. Shirts $48.00 by Urban Outfitters]

2 comments:

peaches said...

oooh i likey....this is definitely a staple/classic look for spring...for women as well as men

this is what I think of when I think of spring

BrandNubian said...

Fer Sher it is. I should have included ties, too.