Monday, August 31, 2009

Style Spotlight: Taz Arnold

Photobucket
It's almost impossible to have a more outrageously dope style than my icon for the ages, M.I.A., but this guy has "male version" written all over him. I hadn't ever heard of him before yesterday when a Twitter acquaintance mentioned him in the same context of black-male edge cutters Kanye and Pharrell. That's when I decided to do my research (although it's not yet complete).
I've found that he is not just a fashionisto, but also a producer, and he is in good with Kanye. From pictures I've seen, I can tell that he's one of those people who stores shit (clothes) in the house from decades gone by, and throws it on. I can relate to that. I'm feeling the prints and the loud colors.
This probably won't be the last you've heard of him from me.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments: